Sunday, November 11, 2012

Holiday Craft Day: Other Crafts


I need to know by November 17th what you want to make.
 
 
Other Crafts:
Email me at brook.westlake@yahoo.com with the ones you want to make there will be a number & description by each one that I will need to please.
The description is below the picture.
You can make multiples of anything you see I just need to know. Also if your wanting a different color let me know and I can see what I can do for you.
If you want to make the craft and can't make it let me know I can get everything ready and get it to you.
 If you want me to make them for you the cost will just go up a little but let me know that when you let me know what you want.
 
 
 
 
1. Holiday Burlap Wreath
Cost: $10.00
 

 
2. Notebooks with pens
Cost: $2.00 each

 
3. Christmas Mug (includes hot chocolate, mashmellows & peppermints)
Cost: $5.00




Outside of Origami Start


 
Outside of Origami Star
4. Origami Star Ornament
Cost: $3.00
 

 
5. Note Card Box (includes 6 mini cards & envelopes)
Cost: $3.00

 
6. Little Treat Boxes (includes 2 treasure candies)
You can just choose one or make all 3.
Cost: $2.00 each
 
 
7. Gift Tags Punched
You can make all of them, just one or multiples of one of them.
Cost: $0.10 each

 
8. Gift Tags Ornaments
You can make all of them, just one or multiples of one of them.
Cost: $0.20 each

 
9. Gift Tags
You can make all of them, just one or multiples of one of them.
Cost: $0.50 each
 
 
10. Santa Treat Box
Cost: $2.00

 
11. Snowman Treat Box
Cost: $1.50
 
 
 
12. Purple Paper Christmas Ornament
(If you want a different color like Red & Green I can do that for you)
Cost: $8.00

 
13. Blue Paper Christmas Ornament
Cost: $8.00

 
First Side Of Matchbox Advent Calendar
 

 
Second Side of Advent Calendar

 
Third Side of Advent Calendar

 
14. Christmas Matchbox Advent Calendar
Cost: $20.00
 

 
15. Muffin Tin Advent Calendar
(Let me know if you want different colors so I can get it ready correctly.)
Cost: $28.00
 
 
16. Ornaments
Cost: $5.00
(You can choose any colors you want)

 
17. Snowflake Gift Bag
Cost: $2.00

 
18. Ornament Gift Bag
Cost: $2.00

 
19. Christmas Hair Bows
Cost: $3.50 each

 
20. Handsanitizer Holders
(Includes Bath & Body Works sanitizer)
Cost: $2.00 each

 
21. Magnets
Cost: Large $1.50
Small: $1.00
(Inludes a Strong magnet that is strong enough to hold pictures on your fridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment