Monday, June 13, 2011

Baker's Mousse Bars

From: Kraft Foods

Yesterday after getting all the samoa cookies done I still had half a can of sweet Condensed milk left and thought I would just cut this recipe in half and it turned out really good. I didn't use Eagle Brand condensed milk I just used what I had, also I just used some chocolate chips for the chocolate and I didn't use semi-sweet. The top layer ended up tasting like marshmellow. Hope you will enjoy it to :)

What You Need

1 pkg. (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
1/2 cup  sugar
1/4 cup flour
1 can  (14 oz.) EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
4 eggs
1 pkg.  (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1-1/2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

Make It

HEAT oven to 325ºF.
MELT 6 chocolate squares as directed on package. Mix with sugar, flour, 1/4 cup condensed milk and eggs until well blended. Pour into 9-inch square pan sprayed with cooking spray.
BAKE 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
BEAT dry pudding mix and remaining condensed milk with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spread over dessert. Melt remaining chocolate squares; drizzle over pudding layer. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
EAGLE BRAND is a registered trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment