Monday, June 27, 2011

Creamy Bacon Fettuccine

From: cookphilly.com

If you like cream cheese this recipe is one you will want to try!

What you need:
6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1/2 cup choppedred onions
1 tub (10 oz.)PHILADELPHIA Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme
1/2 cup milk
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 lb.fettuccine, cooked

Directions

1. Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon, reserving 2 Tbsp. drippings in skillet. Drain bacon on paper towels.
2. Stir onions into drippings; cook and stir 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Add cooking creme, milk and peas; cook and stir 3 min.
3. Add bacon and pasta; stir to coat.

Suggestions: I didnt put peas or onions in this and I thought it still tasted good. Next time I cook this I am going to either add chicken or ham chuncks I think it would just add a little more.


No comments:

Post a Comment