Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Make your own Panda Bowl

Cameron showed me awhile ago how easy it is to just make your own panda bowl and its way cheaper and almost just as good.
Servings: 2

What you need
2 bags of top roman cooked (I use chicken)
Enough popcorn chicken for 2 people cooked as directed on packaging (I use about a third of a 24 oz bag)
Panda sauce about 3 tablespoons of either mandrin or orange sauce.

I start the chicken first since it takes aproximately 15 minutes then about 5 minutes in I start the roman noodles. I use the flavoring packets but you dont have to. Once the raman is all the way cooked I drain the water off and seperate into two bowls. Once the chicken is done I mix it with the sauce in a bowl really well until the chicken is covered in sauce then I put it on top of the raman. Its really yummy and really quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment