Monday, January 14, 2013

Valentines Craft Day Info

Valentines Craft Day

Come enjoy a day where all you do is crafts!

Thursday, January 31st  9:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Saturday, February 2nd 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM

Friday, February 8th 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM &

Saturday, February 9th 9:00 Am to 7:00 PM

Open House Style In Franklin Idaho.

Come when you can and leave when you need to.

Bring a friend that would love to do crafts and you can make

any card of your choice for free.

I will be posting the crafts you can make on my


I will need to know what you want to make in advance by

Monday, January 21st so I can get everything ready.

If you have any questions or need my address you are

welcome to call or text me at 208-540-2186 or email


I am posting 3 different posts one with cards, one with pages, and one with other crafts you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment