Sunday, January 13, 2013

Valentines Craft Day: Other Crafts

I need to know by Monday, January 21st what you want to make.

 Other Crafts:

Email me at brook.westlake@yahoo.com with the ones you want to make there will be a number & description by each one that I will need too please.

The description is below the picture.

You can make multiples of anything you see I just need to know. Also if your wanting a different color let me know and I can see what I can do for you.

If you want to make the craft and can't make it let me know I can get everything ready and get it to you.

If you want me to make them for you the cost will just go up a little but let me know that when you let me know what you want.

Valentine Plates $3.00 each
                    Price doesn't include plate display

1. Plate #1

2. Plate #2

3. Plate #3

4. Love Block: $18.00

5. Valentine Box $6.00


Valentine Box in relation to a 8 1/2 by 11 paper

6. Burlap Wreath $20.00

7. Paper Heart Wreath $8.00
8. Sucker Valentine this picture compares it to a 
                                                               8 1/2 by 11 paper

Sucker Valentine close up

9. Valentines Candy Holder compared to a 8 1/2 to 11 paper

Valentine Candy Holder close up

10. Valentine Kiss holder compared to a 8 1/2 by                                                                                                 11 paper

Valentine Kiss holder close up

11. Valentine Skittle holder compared to a 8 1/2                         by 11 paper

Valentine Skittle Holder Close Up

12. Valentine Candy Nugget Holder compared to 8 1/2 by 11 paper

Valentine Candy Nugget Holder close up

13. Bright Heart Gift Bag $2.00


14. Multiple Heart Gift Bag $2.00



No comments:

Post a Comment