Friday, October 18, 2013

Countdown To Christmas (Facebook Vendor Craft Fair)

Hi everyone! Everyone that comes to my blog from the Facebook Vendor Craft Fair. Almost every craft item posted on my blog uses atleast one item that is either a retired item from Stampin' Up or a current item. Even though they say they are craft days, items can be purchased at anytime as either a kit or I can make it for you and either deliver it to you or mail it (postage is not included in the price). If you have any questions let me know either by personal message on facebook, texting or calling 208-540-2186, or emailing me at brook.westlake@yahoo.com.
Thanks! Also if you metion that you found out about my blog at the Countdown To Christmas Facebook Craft Fair you will receive a free Stampin' Up item or 10% off your order! If you invite a friend to look at my blog and they order when they order tell them to tell me that you refered them to my blog and you will get another free item!

No comments:

Post a Comment