Monday, October 7, 2013

Fall 2013 Craft Day


Fall 2013 Craft Day

                                                 Most items use Stampin' Up supplies!


Come enjoy a day where all you do is crafts!

Saturday October 12th from 9AM to 7PM (in Franklin)

Wednesday, October 16th from 3PM to 7PM (in Smithfield UT at Pizza Plus)

Saturday, October 19th form 10AM to 7PM (in Smithfield UT at Pizza Plus)

Wednesday, October 23rd from 10AM to 7PM (in Franklin)

Open house style.
Come when you can and leave when you need to.
Bring a friend that would love to do crafts and you can make
any card of your choice for free.
The crafts you can make are on my
blog at brookscreativecorner.blogspot.com
I will need to know what you want to make in advance by
Thursday, October 10th  so I can get everything ready.
If you have any questions or need my address you are
welcome to call or text me at 208-540-2186 or email
me at brook.westlake@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment