Monday, November 11, 2013

Other Crafts For Winter Craft Day 2013

Email me at brook.westlake@yahoo.com with the ones you want to make there will be a number & description by each one that I will need too please.
The description is below the picture.
You can make multiples of anything you see I just need to know. Also if your wanting a different color let me know and I can see what I can do for you.
If you want to make the craft and can't make it let me know I can get everything ready and get it to you.
If you want me to make them for you the cost will just go up a little but let me know that when you let me know what you want.
If you are coming to the Sat. 16th and Tues. 19th I need to know what you want to make by Fri. Nov. 15h. If you are coming to the Dec. 4th, 7th or 14th I need to know by Wed. Nov. 27th so I can get everything ready.
 
 

1. Turkey $15


2. Pilgrim $21
 
3. 4 by 4 Block Pumpkin $14

4. 2 by 4 set of 3 pumpkins $17
 
5 Yarn Felt Wreath $18
 
6. Purple Ornament $7

7. Blue Ornament $7
 

8. Christmas Plate 1 $2 w/o plate and $3 with

9. Christmas Plate 2

10. Christmas Plate 3
 

11. Snowman $16

12. Jingle All the Way Shadow Box $24

13. Deco Mesh Christmas Wreath $50

14. Advent Muffin Tin Magnent Calendar $28

15. Matchbox Advent Calendar $20
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment