Monday, November 11, 2013

Winter Craft Day 2013


Winter Craft Day

Come enjoy a day where all you do is crafts!

Saturday, November 16th from 9AM to 7PM in Franklin (My house)

Tuesday, November 19th 9AM to 7PM in Franklin
Wednesday, December 4th 9AM to 5PM in Franklin
Saturday, December 7th 9AM to 3PM in Franklin

Saturday, December 14th 9AM to 7PM in Smithfield (Pizza Plus)

Open House Style. Come when you can and leave when you need to.

Bring a friend that would love to do crafts and you can make

any card of your choice for free. The crafts you can make are on my

blog at brookscreativecorner.blogspot.com

They will be posted Nov. 11th. If you are coming to the Sat. 16th and Tues. 19th I need to know what you want to make by Fri. Nov. 15h. If you are coming to the Dec. 4th, 7th or 14th I need to know by Wed. Nov. 27th so I can get everything ready.

If you have any questions or need my address you are

welcome to call or text me at 208-540-2186 or email

No comments:

Post a Comment