Monday, March 26, 2012

Craft Day Saturday April 14th Open House from 10 AM to 6 PM

Email me at brookchay09@hotmail.com with what crafts you would like to do. If you cant make it and you want to make some of these I could get the stuff you need together and get it to you some how. Just let me know.

-I need to know by April 12th so I can get everything together.-


Tulle Spring Wreath

Cost: $25.00


Flower Wall Decor

Cost $10.00



Flower Pail

Cost: $10.00
You can add more flowers too if you want to.




Felt Flower Hair Bow
Idea from: Meg Loven's blog

Cost: $4.00 each
You can choose what color just ask if I have the color and I will let you know.
Also you can make as many as you want and in what ever shape you want I just need to know so I can get the pieces cut out.
Flower 1
Flower 2
Flower 3


Plate Wall Decor

Cost: Holder $20.00
Plates $8.00



1 comment:

  1. I really really really wish I didn't live so far away! I would love to come craft with you!! :( Love all your stuff. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete