Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shortcut Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta


This is a very good pasta. My coments will be in ( ).

From: Campbell's Kitchen
Servings: 4 (I would half the recipe if your only cooking for two people)
Prep: 10 min
Total: 20 min

What you need:
1 T. butter
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves (you can use 1 to 2 cans of canned chicken if you prefer)
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of chicken condensed soup
2 T. water
2 T. Chablis or other dry white wine (I didn't use this and it really doesn't need it)
1/2 C shredded Swiss cheese (I used regular to try it that way but I like Swiss better)
1/2 C chopped cooked ham (I used lunch meet ham Oscar Mayer)
4 C medium egg noodles, cooked and drained

Make it:

Heat butter in a 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 10 min or until browned on both sides. Stir the soup, water, wine, cheese and ham in skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. cover and cook for 5 min. or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce with the noodles.



No comments:

Post a Comment